|Photo Credit: Amazon|
What you need:
- Boxes (include the inserts)
- A pair of scissors
- Box cutter
- Colored markers
- Metal ruler
- Toy cars
- A lot of imagination!
- Check out pictures on the web of the play sets available for sale. This will give you an idea what you want your play set to look when finished.
- Draw a sketch or draft of the layout and parts (buildings) you think you can make using cardboards and glue.
- Cut out pieces that will make up your buildings, road humps, road guides, etc.
- Glue the parts together and let it dry.
- Outline your main platform to mark where you are placing your buildings and roadways.
- Glue in the buildings and road marks.
- Draw in road signs, and building names using the markers. Use easy to read words especially for preschoolers who are starting to read.
- You can add accessories and other stuff you think will make your play set appealing to your kid.
- Put in the cars and test the roadways and buildings.
Not so much the same as the Tomica Hyper City but he love it the same!
What have you created today at no cost? Share your comments below!