|Photo Credit: Deposit Photos|
Here are some tasks you can delegate to your Virtual Assistant.
- · Social Media Management – Let them manage your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. They can keep your presence online.
- · Research – May it be industry research, looking for the best deals, best products, and services.
- · Audit Taxes – There are qualified CPA’s working as Virtual Assistants.
- · Search Engine Optimization – These are for great for websites and blogs.
- · Appointment Setting – Calling your prospective clients to setup meetings and appointments.
- · Event Planning – Have a dinner party coming up? They can set it all up for you.
- · Email Handling – Too much incoming emails? They can organize your inbox, filters messages, send email response.
- · Customer Service – For small businesses they can do customer service tasks.
- · Internet Marketing - They can handle Google Adsense, and Adwords for you.
- · Answer/Forward Calls
- · Forum posting – Backlinking in forums can be time-consuming for you.
- · Comments Management – Get that spam out of the way to your blogging.
- · Article Writer – Got the writer’s block? Hire a virtual assistant.
- · Data Entry – Almost anything for data entry, they can do. Need to convert a hundred page pdf file to a Word document? They can.
- · Transcription – Transcribe from audio or video to text. Throw in Translation, too.
- · Lead Generation – New business? Let them find clients for you.
- · Teacher/Tutor – Want to learn something new? Learn from them.
- · Web Design/Web Development – Need someone to create your website?
There are more that you can delegate to a Virtual Assistant. Most can do most, and some who are specialized. Make sure you know what you want them to do and what you expect.